Please apply for a vacancy by requesting an application pack directly from the school office or contact us. You will be provided with more specific detail about the post as well as being provided with an application form and covering letter to complete.
Visits to the school are always welcome.
» PERMANENT TEACHING ASSISTANT in EYFS BAND D for Dedicated Specific Needs 27.5hpw (click to show/hide details)
Effective September 2017
Our children and their families deserve someone with the right personality to support them in achieving the best could you be that person?
This post is perfect for someone who is either an experienced Teaching Assistant or has proven skills which are transferable into the role.?
- Care deeply about some of our youngest children with the greatest needs and have the desire to want the best for them every day.
- Have the confidence, experience and skill to further develop our nurturing and aspirational learning environment where children are enabled to overcome barriers and enjoy success.
- Liaise effectively with the class teacher, Inclusion and Phase Leaders to implement and monitor support programmes in the Early Years (including Nursery) for a specified small group of vulnerable children with complex needs
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Have excellent communication and inter personal skills suitable for children, staff and parents alike
- Be openly committed to the vision and direction of the school
- Identify and address professional development opportunities
- Have the confidence to tackle challenges with rigour and good humour
We will offer you:
- A dedicated and established team of teachers and learning support staff
- An open mind about how current practices could be further developed
- An appraisal opportunity to further develop your skills and deepen your awareness of current practices both locally and nationally
- Time for preparation
- ICT equipment to support your work
- Support from senior staff members
- A chance to have a real impact on children’s lives and learning • A purposeful but caring and happy working environment
Please apply by requesting an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged through Sam in the School Office. Falconhurst is a school committed to safeguarding its children; therefore any offer of post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Closing Date: Monday 31st July 2017 @ 9.00am
Anticipated Interview Date: Thursday 31st August 2017 (could be re-scheduled for shortlisted candidates who are still on holiday)