Please apply for a vacancy by requesting an application pack directly from the school office or contact us. You will be provided with more specific detail about the post as well as being provided with an application form and covering letter to complete.
Visits to the school are always welcome.
» NURSERY NURSE for 3 & 4 year old children (MKC Band F) - 35hpw Term Time and INSET days(click to show/hide details)
Our children and their families deserve someone with the right personality, skills and experience to ensure that their first steps in learning are the best they can be.
This post is perfect for someone who has experience in Early Years settings and who now wants to have more opportunity to design what is on offer for our amazing children.
- Care deeply about our youngest children and want the best for them every day.
- Have the confidence, experience and skill to further develop our nurturing and aspirational learning environment where children are enabled to overcome barriers and enjoy success.
- Liaise effectively with the EYFS Phase Leaders and Inclusion Leader
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Have excellent communication and inter personal skills suitable for children, staff and parents
- Be openly committed to the vision and direction of the school
- Identify and address professional development opportunities
- Have the confidence to tackle challenges with rigour and good humour
- Hold an NVQ3 in Early Years and Childcare or equivalent
We will offer you:
- A dedicated and established team of teachers and learning support staff
- An open mind about how current practices could be further developed
- An appraisal opportunity to further develop your skills and deepen your awareness of current practices both locally and nationally
- Time for preparation
- ICT equipment to support your work
- Support from senior staff members
- A chance to have a real impact on children’s lives and learning • A purposeful but caring and happy working environment
Please apply by requesting an application pack from email@example.com Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged through Sam in the School Office. Falconhurst is a school committed to safeguarding its children; therefore any offer of post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Closing Date: Thursday 21st September 2017 @ 9.00am
Anticipated Interview Date: Monday 25th September 2017 (could be re-scheduled for shortlisted candidates who are still on holiday)