We want the very best for our pupils at Falconhurst school. Our uniform identifies us as a learning community that are proud of our school, our culture of high expectations and our academic achievement. All pupils belong to our learning community and are therefore expected to dress in full school uniform.
- Uniform unites us as a community: we learn, practise, play and succeed together.
- Uniform reduces distractions: we are focused on our learning.
- Uniform makes us all equal: we come to school looking the same way; no one has to feel awkward about the clothes they have or don’t have.
- Uniform gives us all a shared identity to be part of and proud of.
- Uniforms help pupils look smart and feel ready to learn.
Uniform Policy (PDF 223KB)