School Lunch Price Increase
From 9th April 2018 lunches will raise to £2.35 per day
Please apply for a vacancy by requesting an application pack directly from the school office or contact us. You will be provided with more specific detail about the post as well as being provided with an application form and covering letter to complete.
Visits to the school are always welcome.
There are no vacancies at present
» SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER (click to show/hide details)
To start by the end of June
Grade G SALARY RANGE £29,055 - £33,136 per annum FTE
30 hours per week (times to be agreed) -Term Time 38 weeks + 5 INSET Days
This post is perfect for someone who has the confidence and knowledge to assist the Head Teacher in the financial and operational management of the non-teaching functions in our school.
- Work well within a team and establish good working relationships
- Enjoy working using your initiative to effectively manage tasks and time
- Have an exemplary understanding of School finance processes and duties
- Have the confidence and initiative to tackle challenges with flexibility and goodhumour
- Confidently use standard IT business packages, particularly spreadsheets and
- Management Information Systems.
- Be open to advice and guidance from other professionals
We will offer you:
- A dedicated, friendly and established site and admin team to lead and further develop. • Active participation in the recruitment of your Finance Assistant
- A timely handover from our current School Business Manager
- A hardworking Whole School Team
- A chance to have a real impact in a school which is maintaining a positive and enthusiastic eye on the future
- A caring and happy work place
Role Profile (PDF 56KB)
Application Form, Job Description/Person Specification and Safeguarding details are available from the School Office upon request by either coming in to school, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or posting in a stamped and addressed envelope. Completed applications must be addressed to the Head-teacher.
Falconhurst is a school committed to safeguarding its children; therefore any offer of post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Closing Date: Monday 14th May at 10am
Anticipated Interview Date: Friday 18th May