Please apply for a vacancy by requesting an application pack directly from the school office or contact us. You will be provided with more specific detail about the post as well as being provided with an application form and covering letter to complete.
Visits to the school are always welcome.
» School Business Assistant for Attendance, SEND and Finance Support (click to show/hide details)
September 2023 or sooner…could it be you? MKCC Band E FTE Salary £24,496pa (actual £18,670pa) 32.5 hours per week/Term time + 5 training days
- Be motivated and passionate about making a difference to children’s educational future
- Manage task and time in order to successfully manage a varied role within school
- Take pride in work which demonstrates attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Enjoy working with a range of stakeholders including parents, external agencies and suppliers
- Approach sensitive and challenging situations with warmth and rigour
- Uphold confidentiality and safeguarding expectations at all times
- Equally enjoy independent working and contributing as part of a team
- Have the desire to sustain your own professional development
- Be openly committed to the vision and direction of the school
- Have the confidence to tackle challenges with rigour and good humour
We will offer you:
- Children who can bring sparkle on a dull day
- A chance to have a real impact on children’s lives and learning
- Potential to undertake further training specific to the role
- A purposeful but caring working environment
- A school which is rightly proud of the rapid improvements it continues to secure
- A dedicated and established team of leaders, teachers and learning support staff
- An open mind about how current practices could be developed further still
- An appraisal opportunity to further develop your skills and deepen your awareness of current practices both locally and nationally
Please apply for an application pack by contacting Angela Jauncey (School Secretary) in the office (email@example.com) and registering your email address details. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged through Angela. Falconhurst is a school committed to safeguarding its children; therefore, this post is subject to safer recruitment and any offer of post is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS with barring check.
Closing Date: Monday 20th June 2023 @ 10am
Anticipated Interview Date: Monday 26th June 2023 at a mutually convenient time.
Falconhurst is a school committed to safeguarding its children; therefore any offer of post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
We reserve the right to close the advert early if sufficient applications are received.