Please apply for a vacancy by requesting an application pack directly from the school office or contact us. You will be provided with more specific detail about the post as well as being provided with an application form and covering letter to complete.
Visits to the school are always welcome.
» KS2 Class Teacher(click to show/hide details)
September 2019 - (Permanent post suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers)
Our children inspire us...can you inspire them
- Put children first!
- Be an exemplary practitioner with high expectations and aspirations for all children
- Have a clear determination and passion to develop each child to their full potential
- Be excited about making a difference to children’s educational and emotional future
- Be a confident team player
- Have the desire to sustain your own professional development through networking opportunities and further training
- Be openly committed to the vision and direction of the school
- Have the confidence to tackle challenges with rigour and good humour
We will offer you:
- Motivated pupils who are keen to learn, with parents who are supportive of their children’s education
- A chance to have a real impact on children’s lives and learning
- A purposeful but caring and happy working environment
- A school which is rightly proud of the rapid improvements it continues to secure
- A ‘Good’ school in the eyes of OFSTED (September 2016)
- A dedicated and established team of leaders, teachers and learning support staff
- An open mind about how current teaching practices could be developed further still
- An appraisal opportunity to further develop your skills and deepen your awareness of current practices both locally and nationally
- Time for preparation
- A school where no two days are the same
Role Profile (PDF 181KB)
Please apply for an application pack either by contacting Sam Turner (School Secretary) in the office on emailing email@example.com, or by sending a large SAE to the school address. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged through Sam. Falconhurst is a school committed to safeguarding its children; therefore any offer of post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Falconhurst is a school committed to safeguarding its children; therefore any offer of post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Closing Date: Friday 1st March 2019 @ 10am
Anticipated Interview Date: Friday 8th March 2019